86230 research outputs found
Sort by
CIL 9.5438 – Record of ‘collegia’ who helped fund the repaving of the cattle market in Falerio
Squeeze and photograp
CIL 14.2803 – Fragments of an honorary inscription for Q. Pompeius Falco Sosius Priscus
Squeeze and photograph
Epigraphica 35 (1973) 131-132, no. 3 – Funerary inscription for a Christian (forgery)
Photograph
AE 2004.209 – Funerary monument for Ti. Claudius Eudaemon, an imperial freedman, his wife, Claudia Ianuaria, their descendants and all freedmen and freedwomen
Photograp
CIL 6.1418 – Dedication on a statue base to T. Flavius Postumius Titianus
Squeeze and photograph
CIL 6.41062 – ‘Laudatio Turiae,’ eulogy by a husband for his wife
Squeezes and photograph
CIL 7.473 – Fragments of a dedication (reconstructed) to co-emperors Marcus Aurelius and Lucius Verus
Image on a postcard sent from Eric Birley to Arthur Gordon, June 20, 195
Redhead (Canada 154909)
This barge was built in 1930 by Canadian Vickers, Montreal, Canada. She was owned by Red Barge Line, Montreal, Canada, until 1934, when she was sold to Blue Line Motor Ships, Toronto, Ontario. In 1938, she was sold to Upper Lakes & St. Lawrence Transportation Company,Toronto, Canada. She was then sold in 1942 to Shell Canadian Tankers, Toronto, Canada. Heathdale Agencies, Toronto, Canada, purchased her in 1945. She was sold to Hall Corporation of Canada, Montreal, Canada, in 1959. She was then sold to Johnstone Shipping, Toronto, Canada, in 1965, before being sold to Natomas of Canada, Toronto, Canada, in 1969. She was sold to Challenger, Hamilton, Bermuda, in 1975, and to Whitshuttle Corporation, Hamilton, Panama, in 1976. In 1934, she became "Blue Cross," in 1959, she became "Lake Transport," in 1966, she became "Congar," in 1969, she became "Ong," and in 1970, she became "Winoc." She was converted to diesel in 1934. She was converted to tanker in 1940, and to barge in 1976