Ohio Library and Information Network

OhioLINK Digital Resource Commons
Not a member yet
    86230 research outputs found

    CIL 7.66 – Funerary monument for Dannicus, a cavalry trooper, with a relief of a mounted trooper holding a lance and riding over an enemy

    No full text
    Image from a postcard sent from Alfred Fairbank to Arthur and Joyce Gordo

    AE 2005, 205 – Stamp on a lead pipe

    No full text
    Photograph

    Table Rock 244865 (Canada 304310)

    No full text
    This propeller was built in 1943 by Kaiser Company, Portland, Oregon. She was owned by U.S. Maritime Commission, Washington, D.C., until 1948, when she was sold to Cie. Nationale De Nav., Rouen, France. She was sold to Nipigon Transport, Montreal, Canada, in 1961. In 1948, she became "Nivose," and in 1961, she became "Lake Winnipeg." She was converted to bulk carrier and lengthened by Blythswood Shipbuilding Company, Glasgow, Scotland. Her mid-section was sold to Spanish shipbreakers, and she was towed to Bilbao, Spain on May 28, 1961 for scrapping. As "Lake Winnipeg," she was struck down at unknown location, and the damage was discovered on August 23, 1971. She collided with Canadian propeller "Wheat King" at Seven Islands, Canada, on May 7, 1972. She sustained minor bow damage on November 25, 1976, when she touched Pier #61 in Montreal Harbor while going to anchor. She grazed the breakwall while departing Duluth, Minnesota, on May 24, 1980. The following day she grounded as she approached Detour Passage when her steering gear failed. Her port and starboard ballast tanks were punctured in the incident. She arrived in tow at Lisbon, Portugal, May 19, 1985, for scrapping

    Mary 91493

    No full text
    This propeller was built in 1882 by Morley & Hill, Marine City, Michigan. She was owned by C. & E. McElroy until 1894, when she was sold to S. H. Burnham. Graham & Morton Transportation Company purchased her in 1899, and sold her to Indiana Transportation Company in 1901. She had a tonnage change on September 8, 1884. She burned in winter quarters at Benton Harbor, Michigan, on December 9, 1899. She was rebuilt at St. Joseph, Michigan, and launched on May 9, 1900 by W.A. Prestock. She was taken to Massachusetts in 1905, and burned at Chelsea, Massachusetts, on April 12, 1908

    CIL 6.833 – Dedication on an altar by P. Attius Hilarus

    No full text
    Squeeze and photograp

    42

    full texts

    86,230

    metadata records
    Updated in last 30 days.
    OhioLINK Digital Resource Commons
    Access Repository Dashboard
    Do you manage Open Research Online? Become a CORE Member to access insider analytics, issue reports and manage access to outputs from your repository in the CORE Repository Dashboard! 👇