Trinity Digital Collections (Trinity University, San Antonio)
Not a member yet
2728 research outputs found
Sort by
Marrs McLean Hall
Two female students standing on the steps to Marrs McLean Hall, probably around the time of its dedication in 1959
Tennis Stadium Dedication
Student athletes play a match during the dedication of the new tennis stadium in 1959. Storch Library is visible in the background
Studying in Murchison Hall
Two male students in a Murchison Hall dormitory room in the late 1950s
Varsity Tennis Courts
Dedication of varsity tennis courts on November 5, 1959. Courts given by trustee Arthur A. Seeligson, Sr., a longtime supporter of tennis in San Antonio. In photo foreground John Newman makes first official serve on the new courts. Other players visible are Jimmy Moses, Rod Susman, and Chuck McKinley, while Coach Clarence Mabry watches from the left side
Swimming Pool Dedication
On November 6, 1959, the university swimming pool was dedicated in honor of Mr. and Mrs. D. Harold Byrd, Sr. Their son, D. Harold Byrd, Jr., was the principal donor of the $145,000 facility. Pictured in the photograph are swimmers from Trinity's synchronized swimming club and the San Antonio Aquatic Club
Marrs McLean Science Center
Two students walking in front of Marrs McLean Science Center, likely soon after it was dedicated in 1959
Exterior of Marrs McLean during Construction
Exterior photograph of Marrs McLean Science Building during construction
Swimming Pool
Trinity's olympic-size swimming pool was a gift to the university by D. Harold Byrd, Jr., in honor of his parents, Col. and Mrs. D. Harold Byrd, Sr. Dedication ceremonies took place on November 6, 1959