Rollins Digital Collections
Not a member yet
5072 research outputs found
Sort by
Jewish Student League of 1999
The 1999 Jewish Student League sits together in front of the Cornel Campus Center
Jewish Student League enjoy a night out in 1999
The 1999 Jewish Student League go out to dinner and a movie
Family Tree of Rollins in 1895
The Rollins Family Tree, which was located across Lake Virginia, served as the spot of many college functions including picnics, dinners, and sunrise breakfasts. It is also called "The Breakfast Tree," and it is unknown whether the tree still stands today
Moore Family Visit During Family Weekend of 1989
During the Family Weekend of 1989 the parents and grandparents of Junior Justin Moore came to visit
Festival of Lights of 1951
The annual Festival of Lights ceremony, such as this 1951 event, was performed in order for Rollins and its community to rededicate themselves to the motto "Fiat Lux.
McKean Feeds Elephant During Fiesta of 1962
Here is President McKean feeding one of the elephants brought in for Fiesta of 1962
McKean and DuBois' sitting at 1967 ceremony
Mr. and Mrs. DuBois sit with President McKean at the cornerston ceremony in 1967. The Health Center was built due to the generous gift of Rollins Trustee and President of the Rollins Parents Association Charles A. DuBois. The building was demolished in 2004 to make way for the new presidents house
Enyart-Alumni Field House Field House in the 1970s
The Enyart-Alumni Field House in the 1970s. The field house was built in 1967 in memory of Arthur Enyart, a long time member of the Rollins Faculty. This building would become the foundation of the Harold and Ted Alfond Sports Center in 2000
Knowles Memorial Chapel in 1999
A view of the Knowles Memorial Chapel in 1999. The chapel was built in 1931 - 1932 and named in memory of Francis Bangs Knowles, a long time member of the Rollins Community, by his daughter Frances Knowles Warren
Olin Library Third Floor in 1990s
The third floor of the Olin Library in the 1990s. The Olin Library was built in 1985 during the Seymour Administration by architect James Gamble Rogers II, and due to the generous donation from the F. W. Olin Foundation. This Foundation is named after its founder Franklin W. Olin, a successful northern industrialist