Rollins Digital Collections
Not a member yet
5072 research outputs found
Sort by
D'orto Participates in the 1992 Health Fair
During the 1992 Health Fair, Don D'orto has his eyees checked by a visiting doctor
Latin-American Students of 1950 - 1951
The Latin-American Students of 1950 - 1951 pose together for a picture
Student teaches class in 1954
Don Wilson taught his peers in 1954 when he held his "Professor for a Day" class outside on Mills Lawn
Selton Family Attends Family Weekend of 1994
Alumni Robert Selton Jr. and Pamela Lippoldt Selton, along with Robert Selton Jr.'s parents, visit their son Robert Selton III during Family Weekend of 199
Fiesta Queen and Miss Rollins of 1965
Fiesta Queen Ann Johnston and Miss Rollins Diane Hunter pose together in 1961
Campus Center Completed in 1999
The finished Cornell Campus Center as of 1999. This building serves as store, cafeteria, stage, and general gathering place for all Rollins students and faculty. Construction for the building was made possible due to numerous donations from the Rollins community, as well as the generous donation from George and Harriet Cornell
Bornstein in the Tar Hall of Fame Room in 2001
The Harold and Ted Alfond Sports Center was built in 2000 over the previous Enyart-Alumni Field House. The new Sports Center was possible largely because of Harold Alfond, a Rollins benefactor, and his alumni son, Ted Alfond Here is President Bornstein in the Tar Hall of Fame Room following the dedication of the Harold and Ted Alfond Sports Cente
Enyart-Alumni Field House Interior in the 1970s
The basketball courts within the Enyart-Alumni Field House in the 1970s. The field house was built in 1967 in memory of Arthur Enyart, a long time member of the Rollins Faculty. This building would become the foundation of the Harold and Ted Alfond Sports Center in 2000
Haucks at Greenhouse Dedication in 1983
Susan and Frederick Hauck at the 1983 dedication of the Susan O. and Frederick A. Hauck Reasearch Center which they funded
Park Avenue School in the 1970s
The Park Avenue School as seen in the 1970s. The building was constructed in 1914 and used as a public school until bought by Rollins in 1961. It was used as a regular classroom facility until 1972 when it became the home for the night school. The building was demolished after the construction of the Cornell Hall for the Social Sciences in 1988. The space is now occupied by the Rollins Parking Garage and the SunTrust Plaza