Bloomingdale Public Library (Heritage Collections)
Not a member yet
517 research outputs found
Sort by
Bloomingdale, Illinois Aerial Photograph
Aerial photograph of Bloomingdale, Illinois, 1950
Lake School District 20, Keeneyville, Illinois
Black and white photograph of Lake School District 20 schoolhouse
Bloomingdale School, 1949-1950
Black and white photograph of Bloomingdale School students and instructor, 1949-1950
Bloomingdale Fire Department - 25th Anniversary
Black and white photograph of Bloomingdale fireman with cars and equipment in 1948 in Bloomingdale, Illinois. From left to right: Edwin Steinbeck, Karl, Lorenz, Russell Watson, Alfred Koehn, Chris Hoff, Arnold Raiha, Walter Petersohn, Elmer Heine, Bob Haberstitch, Gus Van Goethen, and Willis Rathe
January 1947 calendar Erwin H. Franzen Advertisement
Image of a 1947 post-war calendar distributed by Erwin Franzen's establishment in Cloverdale, Illinois
June Randecker
Black and white photograph of June Randecker at 139 South Bloomingdale Road in Bloomingdale, Illinois
Bloomingdale Volunteer Firemen's Auxiliary
The Bloomingdale Volunteer Firemen's Auxiliary was organized in 1945 to assist the firemen with social events and fundraising. Membership was limited to wives and mothers of the firemen. Pictured from left to right are Bertha, Haberstich, Edna Watson, Clara Petersohn, Matilda Koehn, Esther Raiha, Mabel Heine, Eleanor Van Goethen, Margaret Hoff, and Anna Steinbeck
Marvin Siems and Esther Homeyer
Black and white wedding photograph of Marvin Siems and Esther Homeyer, married in 1943
Tedrahn store sugar purchase certificate
Image of sugar purchase certificate issued by the United States Government in 1942 to Tedrahn store in Cloverdale, Illinois. During World War II, sugar was one of a number of foodstuffs rationed. This sugar purchase certificate represents the amount rationed to Tedrahn's store for resale
St. Paul's Confirmation Class of 1941
Black and white photograph of the 1941 confirmation class of St. Paul Evangelical & Reformed Church or commonly referred to as "St. Paul's" Church